According to Dr. Barry Eppley, a good way to treat yourself is by having plastic surgery!
I was astounded when I came across this ad on the front page of my local newspaper.
Instead of opting for plastic surgery because “Your kids have got you down” or your boss, etc., I’d like to offer a few easy suggestions on how to treat yourself in a healthier way.
1. Set aside one evening a week just to do what YOU want to do.
2. Star gaze
3. Read a good book or magazine
4. See a special play, muscial, or movie
5. Ride a bike, go for a walk
6. Reflect on your successes, “I CAN…”
7. Do something adventurous
8. Make a nutritious meal
9. Work with plants
10. Pet an animal